What are the basic regulations related to the implementation of vaccinations in the context of dealing with the corona virus disease 2019 (Covid-19) pandemic?
- Minister of Health Regulation 10 of 2021 concerning the Implementation of Vaccination in the Context of Combating the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic
- Decree of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia Number hk.01.07/menkes/4627/2021 regarding the appointment of PT Bio Farma (Persero) in the Implementation of the Procurement of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Vaccine for the Implementation of Mutual Cooperation Vaccination
What is “Vaksinasi Gotong Royong”?
Vaksinasi Gotong Royong is the implementation of Vaccination for employees, families and other related individuals in the family whose funding is borne or charged to legal entities/business entities.
Are legal entities/business entities allowed to collect Gotong Royong Vaccination fees for employees, families and others?
Financing is borne by Legal Entities or Business Entities and may not collect vaccination fees from employees or families.
Is there a possibility of a mutual cooperation vaccine for the employee's family with an out of pocket money payment mechanism from the employee for a reimbursement or cost reimbursement process by the company?
Can not. Companies that have an obligation to make payments. Funding for the Gotong Royong vaccination is borne by the Legal Entity/Business Entity that will implement the Gotong Royong vaccine for employees, families and individuals related to the family.
What is the role of legal entities/business entities in supporting the mutual cooperation vaccination program?
Participate in the Vaksin Gotong Royong Program to accelerate Indonesia’s economic recovery and to accelerate the formation of herd immunity, among others by preparing data on the Gotong Royong vaccination target accompanied by data on the number, name, and address (by name and by address), as well as the population identification number and following the next process in accordance with the Technical Guidelines for Vaccination Implementation. in the context of dealing with the corona virus disease 2019 (Covid-19) pandemic
Is the vaccine used in the Gotong Royong Vaccination program the same as the Government Vaccination Program??
In accordance with PMK 10 of 2021, the vaccines used must be different, meaning they are not the same, and have received approval for use in an emergency period (emergency use authorization), or the issuance of a distribution permit number from the National Food and Drug Agency (NFDA) in accordance with the provisions of the legislation
Can representatives of foreign countries and international non-profit organizations on duty in Indonesia participate in the implementation of Mutual Cooperation Vaccination? If so, what are the requirements?
Yes, foreign nationals can participate in the Vaksin Gotong Royong.
Are the target recipients of the vaccine required to participate in the Vaksin Gotong Royong?
Everyone who has been designated as the target recipient of theVaccine COVID-19 based on data collection is required to take part in the COVID-19 Vaccination in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Who determines the allocation and types of vaccines to be used in Vaksin Gotong Royong ?
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia through Bio Farma based on :
- The red zone is according to data from the Ministry of Health (Historical distribution of vaccines in the Java-Bali area 70%; outside Java 30%).
- The type of company. Types of companies that support economic growth, are needed by the community & work-intensive ways, contact with many people (risk of transmission).
- Readiness of 50% DP payment and full payment before the vaccine is sent to Health Facilities.
Can a legal entity/business entity choose which vaccine to use?
currently it is not possible because the availability of vaccines is limited.
What types of vaccines are currently available?
Explain Sinopharma's vaccine profile?
- Prevention of infection with SARS-CoV-2 at the age of 18 years and over
- Active substance 4 g SARS-CoV-2 virus protein
- Additives: disodium hydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogenphosphate, aluminum hydroxide adjuvant
- JAdministration schedule: 2 doses @ 0.5 mL injected intramuscularly at intervals of 0 – 21 days
- Packaging vials 1 dose / 2 doses
- Storage temperature 2-8 degrees Celsius
- Already received the EUA from the POM on April 30, 2021 (https://www.pom.go.id/new/view/more/berita/22112/Add-Amunisi-Vaksinasi–Badan-POM-Terbitkan-EUA-Vaksin -Sinopharm-.html) and Emergency Use Listing from the World Health Organization (WHO) on 7 May 2021 (https://www.who.int/news/item/07-05-2021-who-lists-additional-covid- 19-vaccine-for-emergency-use-and-issues-interim-policy-recommendations)
How much does it cost to get the Sinopharm vaccination?
for each time the injection is made, the company will be charged a fee of Rp. 188,984, –
When is the planned time for the implementation of the Vaksin Gotong Royong to start?
The first injection was given on 18 May 2021
Can health facilities that already serve the Vaccination Program participate in the Vaksin Gotong Royong?
No. Health Service Facilities (Fasyankes) that can carry out Vaksin Gotong Royong services are Health Facilities that are not implementing the Vaccination Program
How do legal entities/business entities implement the Vaksin Gotong Royong program?
The implementation of Vaksin Gotong Royong is carried out through cooperation between legal entities/business entities and Bio Farma. Furthermore, vaccination services are carried out at public/private health care facilities. If a legal entity/business entity has a Health Service Facility that meets the requirements, then the Vaksin Gotong Royong service can be carried out at the Health Service Facility concerned. In carrying out the Vaksin Gotong Royong service, health facilities must coordinate with the district/city health office.
Who regulates the rate of Vaksinasi Gotong Royong?
Indonesian Health Ministry
Can health facilities determine the rates for Vaksin Gotong Royong services themselves?
It can’t. The cost of Vaksin Gotong Royong services carried out by public/private Health Service Facilities may not exceed the maximum rate that has been set by the Minister of Health in .PMK 10 of 202
Can a legal entity/business entity enter into a cooperation agreement only for the vaccine? Or should it be with the service?
legal entities/business entities can only purchase their products provided that the legal entity/business entity has its own health service facilities that meet the requirements
What are the conditions that must be met by health facilities to participate in the Vaksinasi Gotong Royong program?
- have health personnel implementing COVID-19 Vaccination;
- have a cold chain facility in accordance with the type of COVID-19 Vaccine used or in accordance with the provisions of the legislation; and
- has an operational permit for Health Service Facilities or is determined by the Minister in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
What is the reference for health facilities in implementing the Vaksin Gotong Royong service?
Technical Instructions for the Implementation of Vaccination in the Context of Handling the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic issued by the Ministry of Health, among others, regulate service standards, and standard procedures etc.
Is everyone who has been vaccinated Gotong Royong given a certificate?
Everyone who has been given the COVID-19 Vaccination is given a COVID-19 Vaccination card or electronic certificate
What is the role of PT Bio Farma in Mutual Cooperation Vaccination?
PT Bio Farma as a State-Owned Enterprise was appointed in the Implementation of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccine Procurement for the Vaksin Gotong Royong Program.
What are the obligations of PT Bio Farma in the Implementation of Vaksin Gotong Royong?
- carry out the procurement of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine for the implementation of Vaksin Gotong Royong in accordance with the provisions of the legislation;
- submit data and information needed for the implementation of audit/supervision; and
- submit periodic reports to the Minister through the Director General of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices regarding the procurement process and realization
How many doses are set for the Vaksin Gotong Royong program?
Total vaccine is 7,500,000 (seven million five hundred thousand) doses.
What is the role of The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in mutual cooperation vaccination?
Assist in the registration of Vaksin Gotong Royong needs for legal entities/private business entities and report it to PT Bio Farma to be forwarded to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia
With whom do business entities/legal entities enter into Cooperation agreements?
With PT Bio Farma
If the request and realization do not match, can the company carry out a return process or reapply?
Is it necessary for a legal entity/business entity that has entered into a contract with Kimia Farma to do a new cooperation agreement with Bio Farma?
Do private companies that have entered data on their needs also need to submit it to The Chamber of Commerce and Industry?
Do health facilities have to register their facilities with The Chamber of Commerce and Industry?
Does a company that has several branches need to create a cooperation agreement according to its branches or can it be one for all?
No need. Cooperation Agreements are only made one by the center.
Can the PIC of a legal entity/business entity be more than one person?
Yes they can.
Can doctors / medical personnel at the Company's clinic (K3) vaccinate?
The implementation of Gotong Royong vaccination can be carried out by the Company’s health facilities with the terms and conditions in accordance with the Technical Instructions for Vaccination Implementation in the Context of Combating the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic.